Custom Search

Monday, June 16, 2008

Banker looking for hipster

From Craigslist today:

Banker looking for hipster

Reply to: pers-718436516@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-06-13, 11:03AM EDT

Who knows if it'll work out?

You can't wait to tear off my pinstripe suit. If you rip any buttons I'll totally stretch out that tshirt you bought off etsy and pass off as your own.

On Monday nights you'll try and get me to drink. You'll think I won't because I have an adult job. But I won't because I want to be lucid for this week's episode of The Hills.

The next day you'll tell me that my job is boring and that you hate the Upper West Side. But the truth is that you kinda like making out in central park and enjoy that my bonus can cover all the grilled cheese sandwiches you dig. I'll make fun of whatever dirty street you live on in Brooklyn, but I know it's a lot more fun.

You'll pretend you can cook and make me pancakes. I'll probably distract you while you cook and you'll probably burn them. It's OK; I've got waffles in the freezer.

I don't have to tell you what I do or my background. I'm great on paper (school, work, charities). I'm 6'1''...handsome and jewish/irish. You be cute, wear scarves, make witty/biting remarks, and have an infectious smile/laugh.

After a while I'll probably become a vegetarian because of you and you'll probably start bringing up op-eds from the wall street journal when you're hanging out with your friends. It's cool. Don't fight it. I promise we'll have the sweetest combined movie/CD collection of all the couples you know.

Send a pic.

Too funny!

No comments: